Rockford Networks is pleased to announce a Website Design special offer. We will build and host a small website for you, including graphic design, contact forms and Google Analytics when you commit to hosting that site with us for two years on our Advanced Managed Application Hosting Plan ($95 p/month).*
What is the Process?
We will sit down with you, discuss what you want your site to do, decide a template together and come up with a wireframe. You then supply us with text and original artwork - and we get started.
We will start by creating a staging site and load the chosen template. We add your content and apply it to the site. Limited editing of graphics and photos is included in this package. The site can have up to five main pages - as well as a "blog" and "contact-us" page.
Approval and Go-Live
Once the initial design work has been completed, we give you access to the site - changes can be made at this stage to text and images. Once approved, we will work with you to host the site at Rockford Networks. Google Analytics and other social media addons should be added to the site at this time. We will work with you to get DNS and Email from the website working.
* Technical Details
- You will be limited to either a "one-page" website - or five individual pages. (A "One Page" Website can have multiple menu options.
- Initial template will be chosen based on one offered by Betheme.
- Any additional paid for plugins - and the cost of Betheme are billed seperatly.
- First months hosting charge is due before the project starts.
- Hosting fees will be automatically charged to a credit-card on file.
- Small changes to the site can be made once the site is live and are included in the hosting charges.
- Major changes to the site can be done at standard Rockford Network's hourly rates.
- E-commerce options are not included in this package - but can be added for an additional cost.
- In the event you need to cancel your hosting agreement, we will bill you a pro-rated balance of $2,000 less the length of the subscription already completed.
- At the end of your two years, your site will transition from our Advanced Managed Application Hosting plan, to our standard Wordpress Hosting Plan.